Ty

Tyrese Damon Gabriel Jameson aka Ty
Ty comes from a wealthy family but you would never know it to talk to him. His parents are his rock and have always been an example for him. They have a close relationship. Ty's always loved football and has played it ever since he could remember. He played through high school and went to college on a football scholarship. He now plays for the Serenity Cove Pirates a small team that is becoming increasingly well known thanks to his talent on the field. He met the girl that was own his heart when he was seventeen and hasn't regretted a day since.

What's up?!! Man, my voice is NEVER heard! I mean, sure I get a word in every once in awhile but the focus is mainly on my wife. And there isn't anything wrong with that. MY focus is mainly on my wife but can you cut a guy a break Cheryl? Can I get a little screen time? Oh...wait...this is it? You let me keep talking like that? Dirty pool!! *clears throat* Alright, well...it had to be said! I was just speaking my piece! Sooo....let's see what kinda questions she has for me. Kaylee said you were being nosey but she wouldn't tell me what the questions were! That woman is MEAN! And I couldn't love her any more!

Man...*sucks teeth* These questions are BORING!!! I'll answer them but then I'll tell you a little more!

Age: 24
Height: 6'5
Weight: 240
Where were you born: Pleasantview
Marital Status: Happily married to the love of my life.
Siblings/Children: A little brother and a baby on the way.
Job: NFL player
Favorite Food: Chicken Alfredo with spinach
Favorite TV Show: Heroes
Favorite Singer: Old Blue Eyes aka Frank Sinatra
Most Memorable moment: Hitting Kaylee in the back of the head with the football
Saddest Moment: Seeing my wife cry
Prized Possession: I still have this panda bear from when I was younger...
Hobbies: Cooking, playing football, chilling with my wife and little bro
Favorite Vacation Spot: Anywhere I can get inside my wife. She IS my vacation spot
If you were granted one wish what would it be? End world hunger. Or the AIDS epidemic. Either of those.
Did you want to add anything else? Hell yeah!

Alright so, Kaylee doesn't know this but I hit her on the head with the football on purpose! I mean, she was hot even back then. She had this little walk that used to drive me crazy! STILL does. She thinks that was the first time I ever saw her but I used to see her around town. I used to hear about Janet around town and her name would always come up as well. Of course once we started "dating"(because in my mind when we were hanging out we were on dates) I had to squash that real quick! Only took one time of me punching some guy in the mouth after he asked me if she was as easy as her mom for everyone to stop talking about her. This is between me and you. Don't tell my wife.
I knew I was gonna marry her. I mean, how couldn't I? She's selfless, honest, hard working and not to mention drop dead gorgeous. Seriously, I can't keep my hands off of her. Speaking of which...Gabe is at the parents house and Kaylee has been a little freaky ever since she got pregnant. Ohhhh yeeaaahhhh!! I gotta go!

Comments

  1. I just adore Ty! What a fantastic bio! laughing out loud about his favorite 'vacation spot'! This is just great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO!!! Ty is a true character! Loved this whole bio and his vacation spot. And litterally cracked up with his final comment. LOL! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sinatra! I never wouldda thunk it Ty! Shucks.

    *Loves Ty*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Favorite Vacation Spot: Anywhere I can get inside my wife. She IS my vacation spot

    ahahaha!!! what!

    I want my own real life Ty D:

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Beth: LOL! I got a kick out of that as well. I have NO idea where that came from! Haha! Those two are something else! Thanks Beth!

    @Cherie: He really is! If he admits it or not, he and Kaylee are just like his parents. They can't keep their hands off of each other. It's kinda sweet!

    @Penelope: Hahaha! I had to toss Sinatra in there somewhere! And Ty is such a romantic. Early Sinatra was all about the romance. It was only during the later years, after three failed marriages, that he started getting kinda melancholy. I still loved him though!

    @Breadsandwiches: So do I! So do I!! Haha!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment