Quentin

Quentin Hunter aka Hunter aka Q

Gabe's father. Few details are known about him. He's involved in some shady undertakes in Sim City(his version of Las Vegas). What is known is that when his girlfriend, who he had every intention of marrying, was hastyly married off to someone else and then subsequently murdered, he went on a killing rampage. When the smoke cleared and the blood was moped up Hunter promised vengence on everyone that was involved that he wasn't able to get to. His heart is now as cold as his ice blue eyes.
He and Kaylee share a connection...

Refused interview.

Comments

  1. Great descriptions, love the part about his heart and eyes. 80)

    ReplyDelete
  2. another sim I wouldn't want near me... poor Kaylee she seems to hang out with the wrong people... and all thanks to Janet!!! Oh well I bet Ty will be there to take care of her and Gabe!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Cherie: Thanks Cherie! My sis wanted those eyes. She said he had to have mean ideas and those seem to fit his face! I think he's kinda hot actually!

    @Sandy: Once again...DITTO! Haha! He'd be the kind you'd be scared to meet in an alley! I know! But she's stronger than she thinks!:) And yes, Ty will! Doesn't he always?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i <3 his eyes and attitude gangstalicious

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL!! I know right? Seriously, if he wasn't THIS guy in my story I would have made him a love interest...hmm...maybe in another story I'll snatch him up and use!:P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just had to check and find out more about the latest hunk to hit the story. Sadly there wasnt anything :( However I did get another pic of his jaw. Which is incredibly square. I didnt know jaws like that existed in the Sims. He really is a block head.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL!! That's because he really doesn't do interviews. He's a CAS Sim. My sis and I made him. Haha! So that sort of jaw does exist in Sim world. Yeah! He is!! But he's still a cutie! A prick but a cutie nonetheless!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment