Kavanh





Kavanh is Karrick's sister and one of the few females of the warrior class. They are actually brother and sister. While the R'ouglians consider each other extended family she and Karrick come from a mated pair, which is a rare occurrence for them. Kavanh isn't as austere as Karrick. She's picked up several of Earth's custom including their style of dress and speaking habits. She takes up odd jobs but came back to Serenity Cove when Karrick asked her to watch over a friend's wife.

We're all about family. I would do anything for my sibling. And while he may not love me(he is a man after all) I adore him. I'd been working my way back to Serenity Cove anyway after that...international misunderstanding with the CIA with some artwork that I...acquired. Anyways, after I stashed it I needed to lay low so what's better than coming home? Karrick frowns on my activities but I ask him what better way to stay fit than to run? And I only borrow the items. When it becomes too much of a hassle, or I grow bored of having it in my house, I sneak back in and put it back. No harm, no foul right?

Age: 500(yes, Karrick is my baby brother! Haha!!)
Height: 5'7
Weight: 145
Where were you born: R'ouglia
Marital Status: Single
Siblings/Children: One brother. No, I haven't picked a donor yet.
Favorite Food: I love Taco Bell!!
Favorite TV Show: Cops
Favorite Singer: Tupac
Most Memorable moment: Watching my brother be born
Saddest Moment: When the store didn't have my favorite pair of Doc Martens in
Prized Possession: My first pair of Doc Martens
Hobbies: "collecting" art, training...
Favorite Vacation Spot: Switzerland
If you were granted one wish what would it be? For me to give my life for someone worthy. What kind of warrior would I be to die in my bed?
Did you want to add anything else? No, Kaylee wants to go to one of Ty's games and it takes her FOREVER to get around. I'm so glad that our men have the babies. It just looks...unnatural to see a woman pregnant. *shudders*

Comments

  1. lol so she's a theif. is she a good one?

    and if the men have babies and its natural...wat are the r'ouglia like in the land down under? is everything reversed?? are they a transgendered race! thats so cool of you to have that. How star trek with diversity and all that good stuff. Bravo bravo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...good question! Like the toilet flushing the other way! I think Kava would have a stroke if, unknown to her her body had changed and SHE was able to have kids...A-HA! Maybe, maybe!

    The R'ouglia don't really pay much attention to gender...you'll find more background info about them in the upcoming chapter!

    Thank you, thank you! I figured why not? They were popping up soooo...;)~

    ReplyDelete
  3. When the men have babies, where do the babies come out??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, that got me thinking when I wrote it. I would imagine that the men have the wombs(much like seahorses) and they would have an inscion(somehow that doesn't look like the correct spelling but I double checked! Hmmm..) much like a C-Secion where the baby would come out. Nothing gross like a horror movie baby bursting out...just a simple medical procedure.

    At leas that's what I IMAGINED! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. But if the men have wombs, are they really men?

    Incision, btw. :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. A-HA! That's why it looked odd! And dictionary.com was screwing me up because it didn't have it! Geez! Thanks!

    Anyways, what's to say that the men here on earth aren't backward and everyone else around us has evolved? Especially if their women were having problems with birthrates and carrying to term.

    Sorry, I love bio. It always amazed me the way animals adapted to whatever was going around their habitats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, but that was the thing! Maybe I should have worded it differently. It's more of a question of what makes a man, a man. Someone with male sex organs and a womb would probably be considered a hermaphrodite.

    Which makes me wonder what sort of equipment the R'ouglian women are dealing with as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. To US maybe but not to them! LOL! Like Kava said she finds it weird that the women carry the children...which gets me to thinking...what if it's something on the R'ouglian home world that makes it so...but since they've been on earth for so many years it reverted back to what is 'natural'. Kava would FLIP if she ended up pregnant!

    As to what the females are equipped with...I have to give that some thought! I'm thinking that race has gotten so far ahead of thinking male/female they just might be able to adjust to what is needed at the time. Look at The Wise. They can change form...wouldn't it be easy enough to change from a vagina to a penis or vice versa?

    Gosh, now I'm going to have to sit down and plot this out to see! LOL! Oh well, it'll give me something to do at work!:P

    ReplyDelete
  9. bwahahaha!

    "So Cheryl, whatcha do'n there?"

    "I'm trying to work on the logistics of an alien race that has both male and female reproductive organs."

    "..."

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL!!! Yeah...they would just slooowly back away! I'm answering this on my phone btw just in case it looks weird! I think that mapping this out will be fun...or I could just be weird that way! ;)~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh no, the mapping is part of the fun of sim story-writing. Decidedly, there can't be a sim story with some aliens or vampires or elves or giant bunnies. And these people need backstories, cultures, languages, etc.

    And the text from your phone looks the same, just so you know!

    ReplyDelete
  12. *ahem* I meant "without some aliens"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment