Kaylee

Kaylee Bianca Ravensworth(maiden name), Kaylee Bianca Jameson

Kaylee comes from a broken home. And that's putting it nicely. Her father died under mysterious circumstances when she was five or six and her mother withdrew from the world. She never knew her grandparents. So she pretty much learned how to fend for herself at a young age. When her mother finally decided to face the world again she as a different person. A person that Kaylee didn't know...and didn't want to know. When Kaylee was seventeen her mother, Janet, packed up and moved out. Since then Kaylee's been self sufficient. She did meet and fall in love with a boy who later became her college sweetheart and then later still her husband. She still has trust issues but she's trying to learn how to be more open.



Oh gosh! This is so freakin' embarrassing. I can't BELIEVE she wrote that about me! And I mean, seriously, who wants to know about me? No one, that's who but Cheryl(or Phoenix as some of you know her) said that people would be interested. Just because SHE'S interested! Yeah, I'm rolling my eyes here! Alright, let me see what she has written down for me to answer.

Age?! She's about rude! Why would that be the first question you ask someone? You don't go up to someone on the street and say: "Hey! How old are you?" Geez! *sigh* 24.
Height: 5'5
Weight: Let's not go there!!
Where you were born: Birth certificate says some little town named Gardensville which is a small town in Pleasantview. Yeah, I looked it up. I don't remember what it was liked because we moved around a lot. I do remember that it seemed as if it was always summer. The weather was nice.
Marital Status: Happily Married!!! :)
Siblings/Children: One half brother but...he's my brother and a baby on the way.
Job: Biologist with a specialization in marine biology. Wow, go me! That sounds really intelligent but what it really means is that I'm a marine biologist. I work for a Bio-aquarium here in Serenity Cove(GO SERENITY COVE PIRATES!!!) and we specialize in taking care of marine life and trying to figure out ways to help the shrinking populations.
Favorite Food: Oh gosh! Right now just about ANYTHING!
Favorite TV Show: I Love Lucy. That show STILL cracks me up!
Favorite Singer: I don't have one. I like a little bit of everything!
Most memorable moment: My wedding day. Cheesy I know but still. I didn't want a big thing. I just wanted to be married to Ty. His parents understood that. His parents are awesome just in cause you didn't know. But what really stood out for me is when I walked down the stairs to meet Damon I looked down into his face and he was smiling so wide...and he looked so PROUD! Then to stand there at the end of the aisle and see Ty's face. I...I can't explain.
Saddest moment: I don't want to talk about it.
Prized possession: I don't have a prized possession. Mostly because I know how fleeting things are.
Hobbies: Reading, writing, pottery, flowering making...getting tats! Oh man! I have an idea for a wicked tattoo but I'm going to have to wait on it.
Favorite Vacation Spot: Umm...I don't know. I've only been to one place. I'll take a rain check on this question.
If you were granted one wish what would it be? More wishes? No, not a plausible answer? Umm...I...I would wish that people who were incapable of thinking of anyone but themselves were unable to procreate. It would end alot of the world's suffering.
Did you want to add anything else? NO!!

Good lord! Finally done! I'm telling you...everyone thinks she is so sweet and nice! Cheryl is just cruel! I bet you SHE wouldn't answer this questions! I'm out! I have to go to the bathroom!

Comments

  1. "More wishes? No, not a plausible answer? Umm...I...I would wish that people who were incapable of thinking of anyone but themselves were unable to procreate. It would end alot of the world's suffering."

    Right on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ain't that the truth?! Kaylee rawks!!:P I think I'm going to switch up her hair again! Haha! I know random but still...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment