Karrick

Karrick K'atri

Karrick seeks solitude. As part of the warrior class on his home planet when he landed here on Earth he was happy to have crash landed in such a small island. He kept in shape by tossing around a 'pig skin' that had been left by the last occupant of his house. A scout saw him playing by himself, he can move extremely fast when needed, and he soon joined the NFL. He's a teammate to Ty and has also become a close friend. Being such a close friend he's trying to help them discover what Hannah is doing in her labs. But it's not just for them. His people, the R'ogulia, want to know how Hannah is keeping her youth as well. Always a solider he doesn't really know how to love. He feels an affection for his sister but it's not love. The R'ogulians haven't been on Serenity Cove for long. Not long to their standard. About 70 years.

My entire life has been spent being a warrior. From the time I was born that's what I've been bred to do. My donors put my through rigorous exercises from the time I could walk. I was reading up on Earth's history. I would say that they were almost like slave drivers but at my donors allowed me proper sleeping habits. It's...hard for me to not keep up with my training. I'm always on guard but I enjoy Ty and Kaylee's, what's the word that Ty always uses? Ah yes, I enjoy their friendship. Ty is a warrior and he partnered himself with a female warrior. There are few of those on my planet. Most females are scientists or health care professionals while a select few men are warriors. The rest are donors. Useful for nothing else but providing us with children that we need. Our race is dying...our planet is turning against us. What was once good is bad. What was once known is now unsure. That's why we came to Earth. Other species have come here and survived, why can't we?

Age: 450
Height: 6'1
Weight: 195
Where were you born: R'ogulia
Marital Status: I have not yet partnered with anyone
Siblings/Children: One sister/I have not yet donated
Favorite Food: I like the human food...what is it called? Big Mac!
Favorite TV Show: Friends
Favorite Singer: Petra O'klni. Her voice is haunting. On my planet she is famous. Or was. She...she didn't survive the disease that racked her body.
Most Memorable moment: Smelling that wonderful smell that is a Big Mac
Saddest Moment: Waking up from stasis to realize that some of my fellow warriors had not been able to reach the emergency capsule in time.
Prized Possession: A flower from R'ogulia that I flash froze.
Hobbies: Training, hanging out with Ty(is that the right expression?)
Favorite Vacation Spot: I like to rest by the meditation pool at the house. The sound of the water calms me.
If you were granted one wish what would it be? That more of my people would have left the planet. I don't know what became of them. Was the planet able to sustain them? Or did they perish?
Did you want to add anything else? I'm still not comfortable around humans. Understand that Serenity Cove didn't really become populated until maybe thirty years ago. It's still a small town compared to some of the other towns I visit when we're playing football. We can blend in very easily, make people think they saw something they didn't but we don't need to do that here in Serenity Cove. Let me assure you, if you think you haven't ran into another non-human species...you're fooling yourself.

Comments

  1. Awwwww. Hes soooo cute. Cause hes that shy sheltered one...whos amazing in bed. Guarantee. And i bet he makes an amazing husband. I'm drooling over a sim...this is sad. Thanks alot for causing this to happen. Thanks :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! LOL!!! Karrick is hot! Me and my sis created him in CAS. She wanted him to have the sweet innocent look and I wanted him to be muscular and strong so...we meshed the ideas and...Karrick was born!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment