Gabe

Gabriel Michael Hunter

Gabe is Kaylee's half brother. Janet abandoned him in pretty much the same manner that she abandoned Kaylee. Kaylee and Ty have agreed to adopt Gabe if the court allows them to. Gabe's father might be a well known mobster. Janet was unsure about who the father was.

Hey, this is Kaylee again. I was looking to see if I could find Ty's interview(who password protects an interview) and I had Gabe with me. He saw my interview and started jabbing his finger at the screen and pointing to himself so I figured he wanted to do one too. He's growing by leaps and bounds. He can actually read and write some words now and he's speech is getting so much better. You'll see! Anyways...I'll help him out when he needs it but...



In case you can't read it(and I think he's handwriting is wonderful!!) it says: He's five(he's actually between 3 and 5. Janet never did tell me.) He's 3'3. We have a little measure by the door where he loves to check his height. He weighs 40 pounds. We don't know where he was born. Sim City more than likely but we have to get his birth certificate. 1 sibling.(That's Ty. He thinks I'm his mom...). His favorite food is mac and cheese and his favorite show is that stupid Spongebob Square pants! He LOVES that show!

Comments

  1. Too cute. I love his bright red hair

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Cherie: I LOVE Gabe...I already have an idea for him...

    @Breadsanwiches: I LOVE red hair! LOL! I always end up dyeing my hair red!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment