Frances

Frances Vanessa Thomas(maiden name) Frances Vanessa Jameson

Ty's mom and Damon's wife Fran is the the mom everyone wishes they had and the mother-in-law HOPES they get. She's the backbone of the Jameson family and doesn't let her two "boys" forget it. She and Damon met while they were in college. She was an art marriage and he was a business major. After nearly twenty years of dating she finally caved under Damon's asking. Ty is her only biological child but she thinks of Kaylee as her baby too.

Yeah, that's right. Kaylee is my baby! If anyone needs a motherly hand it's that girl. Well I think of all the things that woman subjected her to and all the heartache it makes my blood boil and I see red. You've heard of the term mother hen? When that ain't got nothing on me! I'm like a lioness with her cubs! Don't mess with me! *takes a deep breath* Let me get to these questions. I put Gabe down for a nap but that doesn't mean he's going to STAY down!

Age: 42
Height: 5'7
Weight: 130
Where were you born: Small town on the outskirts of Belladonna Cove
Marital Status: Taken
Siblings/Children: I have an older brother and a younger sister. We get together during the holidays if we can.
Favorite Food: Pizza rolls
Favorite TV Show: Oprah(before she started talking about her weight problems!)
Favorite Singer: Marvin Gaye. Let's get it on! Man, I think Ty was conceived with that song playing in the background.
Most Memorable moment: Seeing my son graduate college and move into the future with the woman he loves.
Saddest Moment: Seeing my son graduate from college and move into the future with the woman he loves. Hey, I'm his MOTHER and he's my baby!
Prized Possession: This horrible painting Ty made for me when he was five. He saw me painting and tried to imitate but...it's still adorable!
Hobbies:
Painting, spending time with my family, travelling around the world
Favorite Vacation Spot: I'd have to say Venice. I just love the art there. Everything is just sooo...sooo...artistic!
If you were granted one wish what would it be? World peace
Did you want to add anything else? Umm...not at this moment no. I think I hear Gabe waking up. My first grandbaby and another on the way! I don't think I could be any happier.

Comments

  1. Wonderful! She truly is the lioness, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cherie! Yes she is. She really doesn't play around. She's taken Kaylee under her wing and considers her a daughter. And to her that's the end of it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment